Workforce Incentive Act (WIA) Job Training Grants Available to Unemployed & Underemployed Workers Seeking Professional Certification Training WIA job training grants can be used to get the training you need to pass certification examinations in the fields of Information Technology (IT), Project Management (PMP), Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) or the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) suite of application programs for those interested in office admin positions to name only a few.
Take advantage of this government sponsored certification training & you:
• Could qualify if unemployed OR underemployed (making less than $13.00 an hour)
• Can still earn unemployment benefits
• No out of pocket expense
• Grants require no repayment obligation and covers 100% of your tuition and fees
Let Dynamic Worldwide Training Consultants assist you in determining your eligibility!
• One on one time with Rodger Brubacher, Career Training Solutions Director of Consumer Education.
• Certified trainers deliver quality in-house instruction at state of the art facility
• Participation in a unique resume preparation and personal branding development program
• Job Placement Assistance program
• Test Where You Train—Dynamic Worldwide is a Prometric and Pearson Vue Testing Center
Whether you need to upgrade your current skill sets or kick start a new career!
Contact: Rodger Brubacher at 602/386-2054 or email [email protected]
For other tips that will help generate success in the new year, check out this article: http://www.localwork.com/blog/five-strategies-to-find-success-in-the-new-year